Wednesday 8 May 2013

What is this blog about?


Thoughts, my first blog, is where I review films, music, books, tv shows…where I talk about characters and stories or generally muse on the state of the world and the events going on in it.

This blog is where I just geek out over my two favourite hobbies, Historical Re-enactment, Historical Fencing, and in general all things History and Sword-related.

This is the place where I talk about the type of re-enactment I do or where I lay out my thoughts on fencing.  I’ll be posting potographs, discussions on equipment or weaponry, maybe add in brief historical anecdotes that relate to it all, and just in general indulge in my love for all things medieval, ancient, and weaponized.

If you like what I see here, and even learn something from it, then why not check out my other blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment